Saturday 9 September 2017

Idyllic!

I have some cards in the latest issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft, using the fabulous Nitwits Idyllic collection, I thoroughly enjoyed making the cards for this commission as digital is my first love! 
I am also a bit of a decoupage-aholic so about half of the six cards I made have lots of layers, the others just have some layers, today I will show you the ones with the least amount of cutting out.




The cards use papers and images from Nitwits fqb Idyllic digital scrapbooking kit and Lil' Bits Idyllic digital elements, the top one has the addition of ribbon, glitter and gems, the middle one, lace, glitter and gems and the bottom one punched flowers, ribbon, buttons and gems. I certainly had a gem fest LOL!
As usual all ribbons, gems and pearls are from Meiflower

The kits are fabulous, full of beautiful papers, great images and lots of pretty labels, tags and journal cards, you should definitely check them out.

Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx

No comments: