Monday 20 November 2017

More Lavender

Making cards for magazines is not always easy, you have to work with the stuff they send you sometimes it's just not your thing, or the colours and designs they want are not your style, but there are other times when everything is perfectly suited to you and this is how I feel whenever I get a Nitwits commission.
I love making cards using digital products, and Nitwit collections are my favourite kits ever. The patterned papers are always gorgeous, getting a set of solid colours is always a bonus and the elements and full of detail and texture. The Lavender digital collection brought all the things I love together, including my favourite range of colours.

Here are the last three cards made for Papercraft Essentials 152 using this collection.




Thanks for dropping in,
take care,
hugs,
Colette xx




No comments: